Resistance 3 is the 2011 release in Sony's flagship Resistance First-Person Shooter game franchise for play exclusively on PlayStation 3. Picking up right where Resistance 2 left off, players follow the adventures of Joseph Capelli -- introduced in the previous game - in a desperate effort to turn the tide against the ever-strengthening Chimeran horde. Features include: PlayStation Move support, a large and strategic weapons arsenal, smarter and more agile Chimeran enemies and deep multiplayer options including co-op online and offline as well as progression based 16-player online multiplayer.
- Journey as mankind's last hope, Joseph Capelli, across a devastated America, making your way from Haven, Oklahoma to New York City
- A fully loaded arsenal of innovative weapons, including classics like the Bullseye, Auger and a new weapon upgrade system
- Fully featured offline and online cooperative modes that let you share the experience
- Engage smarter and more agile Chimeran enemies and experience new, more focused, progression-based multiplayer experience
- Full PlayStation 3 game support
Review This Game